Electric hoist is generally installed on single beam crane, bridge crane, gantry crane and suspension crane. With a little modification, it can also be used as a winch. Therefore, it is a necessary machine to improve labor efficiency and working conditions. The precautions in the purchase and use of electric hoist are as follows:
Basic Parameters of Electric Hoist：
1. Lifting height: as a lifting tool, electric hoist has strict requirements for lifting height. Therefore, when purchasing, you should first select the height of lifting heavy objects according to the height of your plant. The conventional lifting height is 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 30 m, etc. in special occasions, non-standard design and manufacturing can be carried out according to the user's requirements.
2. Lifting speed: generally, the lifting speed of electric hoist can be divided into single speed and double speed. Generally, single speed electric hoist is often used when there is no special requirement. If your working condition requires accurate positioning in the process of lifting heavy objects, it is appropriate to select double speed electric hoist.
3. Motor power: different electric hoist motors are not necessarily the same. The same 10t electric hoist motor may be 13kw or 7.5kW. Customers can choose according to their own needs.
4. Voltage: because electric hoist is used in all walks of life, the voltage used for electric hoist is also different. In China, 380V industrial power and 220V civil power are usually used. In foreign countries, there are 440V, 60Hz, 380V, 60Hz and a series of non-standard power supplies.
5. Installation method: the electric hoist can be divided into electric operation type (that is, the electric hoist can lift heavy objects up and down as well as left and right
Mobile) and fixed (only lifting and lowering of heavy objects are allowed), users can select the electric hoist suitable for your installation mode according to your actual situation.
6. Distance from the bottom of I-beam to the hook center of electric hoist: pay attention to the distance between the upper hook and the lower hook when purchasing djcrane electric hoist, because there are specific requirements for the hook distance of electric hoist in certain workshops.
Quality of Electric Hoist:
As a special lifting equipment in China, the safety of electric hoist is the top priority that we should consider, which requires us to consider the quality of electric hoist when purchasing electric hoist. Understand the origin of the electric hoist, the model and manufacturer of the motor, the material and manufacturing process of the gear, and the pre delivery inspection of the electric hoist.
Use& Maintenance of Electric Hoist
1. For the newly installed or disassembled electric hoist, the empty car test run shall be conducted for several times. However, before the installation is completed, do not power on the test run.
2. Before normal use, a static load test shall be carried out with the rated load of 125% and the lifting distance from the ground of about 100mm for 10 minutes to check whether it is normal.
3. The dynamic load test is a repeated lifting and left-right moving test based on the rated load weight. After the test, check whether the mechanical transmission part, electrical part and connection part are normal and reliable.
4. In use, it is absolutely forbidden to use it under the environment that is not allowed, and when the rated load and rated closing times per hour (120 times) are exceeded.
5. During installation, debugging and maintenance, it is necessary to strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance between the hook shell and the drum shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the wire rope safety ring on the drum shall be ensured, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2 circles.
6. It is not allowed to press two control handle buttons that make the electric hoist move in the opposite direction at the same time.
7. Power must be cut off after work.
8. The electric hoist shall be operated by a specially assigned person, and the operator shall fully grasp the safety operation regulations, and it is strictly prohibited to pull or hoist at an angle.
9. In use, special personnel must check the electric hoist regularly, take measures in time in case of any fault, and record carefully.
10. When adjusting the brake sliding amount of electric hoist, ensure that under the rated load, the brake sliding amount s ≤ V / 100 (V is the stable lifting distance within one minute under the load).
11. Scrapping standard of steel wire rope: the inspection and scrapping standard of steel wire rope shall be in accordance with GB / t5972-1986 "practical code for inspection and scrapping of steel wire rope for hoisting machinery".
12. The electric hoist must keep enough lubricating oil in use and keep the lubricating oil clean without impurities and dirt.
13. When oiling the wire rope, a hard brush or a small piece of wood should be used. It is strictly forbidden to oil the working wire rope directly by hand.
14. When the electric hoist does not work, it is not allowed to suspend the heavy object in the air to prevent permanent deformation of parts.
15. If any fault is found during use, the main power supply shall be cut off immediately.
16. Pay special attention to the wearing condition of wearing parts in use.
17.10 ~ 20t hoist may be cut off automatically after long-term continuous operation, which belongs to the overheat protection function of the motor. At this time, it can be lowered. After a period of time, it can continue to work after the motor cools down.
Safety Operation Rules for Electric Hoist
1. Before each lifting, no-load test shall be carried out to check whether the electric hoist operates normally. If there is any abnormality, the cause must be found out and it shall be used after repair.
2. Before use, carefully check whether the steel wire rope, hook, anti decoupling device and other parts are in good condition.
3. It is forbidden to stand under the hook during operation. The operator shall actively avoid and prevent irrelevant personnel from entering the work area.
4. The operator must concentrate his mind and cooperate closely with the partner personnel, and lift under the safe condition. It is strictly prohibited to talk and play during the operation.
5. Check, repair and maintain the electric hoist regularly to keep the equipment in good condition at any time.
6. The operation shall be in the charge of a specially assigned person. It is strictly forbidden for irrelevant personnel to operate the electric hoist. Cut off the power supply in time after each use.
Electric Hoist Of Dejun Hoist and Crane
DJCRANES have professional engineer team can help you to customize the crane for your workshop and plant. If any requirements please do not hesitate to Contact Us. The perfect service is waiting for you!