The website is created by DJCRANES. Any individual who wants to enter, browse or use this website should read the legal statement beforehand.
The copyrights of any contents in this website (including but not confined to data, word, diagram, image, audio or video) belong to DJCRANES or related parties. Without prior written agreement, no one will be allowed to copy, replicate, disseminate, publish, reprint, revise or display the contents of this website. Meanwhile, without written agreement, no one will be allowed to make a mirror on servers other than DJCRANES. Any moves to use the contents of this website without authorization will be against Authority law of the People's Republic of China and other laws as well as related international covenants.
Domain name and trademark statement
The domain name, www.djcranes.com is owned by DJCRANES. No organization or individual will be allowed to use the contents without written authorization by DJCRANES. All the logos and trademarks are registered by DJCRANES in China or other countries. No organization or individual will be allowed to use part or full of the trademarks without written authorization.
For site users to submit information and the server left the personally identifiable information.
Information Collection Contents
After you submit your order, I will collect your personally identifiable information, including name, email address, zip code, recipient address, telephone and so on.
Our company may automatically receive and record information details contained in the log of your browser or server, including but not limited to your IP address, information contained in our company cookies and records of web pages you visited.
Protection and Use of Information
The above-described information collected by our company will be used for:
1. Providing product services to customers;
2. to provide customers with products, incentives and distribution services;
3. Providing other services to customers.
Information held by our company relating to a customer will be kept confidential except in the following circumstances:
1. You agree to share the information with a third party;
2. The product and the services you requested can only be offered with the disclosure of your information;
3. The information is appropriately disclosed by our company within its authorized scope as required by law, upon being ordered by an authorized body or as required in legal proceedings;
4. Where our company is required by law to disclose information to a third party in circumstances where our company discovers a violated service terms or any other regulations relating to the use of the products and services of our company;
5. For the purpose of maintaining the interests of customers and the public in the event of an emergency;
6. Any other circumstances where our company considers it necessary to publish, compile or disclose an individual’s information.