1 set 10 ton Single Speed Electric Trolley Type Electric Wire Rope Hoist is ordered by the Democratic Republic of Congo Customer. The 10 ton electric trolley type electric wire rope hoist is customized according to our customer’s needs. Our Democratic Republic of Congo customer sent me an inquiry “ I'm interested in this product. 6m height, 10 tones capacity, Electric, 380v 50hz”. Check the 10 ton single-speed electric trolley type electric wire rope hoist case to learn more hoist knowledge.
10 Ton Single Speed Electric Wire Rope Hoist
10 Ton Single Speed Electric Wire Rope Hoist for Congo Customer
10 Ton Single Speed Electric Trolley Type Electric Wire Rope Hoist Specification:
Lifting Capacity: 10 Ton
Lifting Height: 6m
Voltage: 380V 50HZ 3Phase
10 ton Single Speed Electric Trolley Type Electric Wire Rope Hoist Production and Packaging:
After 7 days of production, this customized 10 ton single speed electric trolley type electric wire rope hoist was finished.
10 Ton Single Speed Electric Trolley Type Electric Wire Rope Hoist Packaging
Detailed rules for the use and maintenance of electric wire rope hoists
Electric Trolley Type Electric Wire Rope Hoist
1. For the wire rope electric hoist newly installed or installed after dismantling and inspection, the empty hoist should be tested several times first. But before the installation is completed, do not try to turn on the power.
2. Before normal use, a static load test should be carried out for 10 minutes with the rated load at 125%, lifting about 100 mm from the ground, and checking whether it is normal.
3. The dynamic load test is to carry out the repeated lifting and left-right movement tests with the rated load weight. After the test, check whether the mechanical transmission part, the electrical part, and the connecting part of the lifting chain are normal and reliable.
4. In use, it is absolutely forbidden to use it forever in an environment that is not allowed, and when the rated load and rated closing times per hour (120 times) are exceeded.
5. During installation, debugging and maintenance, it is necessary to strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable. When the hook rises to the upper limit position, the distance between the hook shell and the drum shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t, and 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is about to reach the limit position, the safety circle of the wire rope on the drum should be ensured, and the effective safety circle must be more than 2 circles.
6. It is not allowed to press two flashlight door buttons that make the wire rope electric hoist move in the opposite direction at the same time.
7. After the work is completed, the main gate of the power supply must be opened to cut off the power supply.
8. The electric wire rope hoist should be operated by a special person, and the operator should fully grasp the safety operation rules.
9. Special personnel must regularly check the electric wire rope hoist during use, take measures in time if any fault is found, and record it carefully.
10. When adjusting the braking slippage of the electric wire rope hoist, it should be ensured that the braking slippage SV/100 under the rated load (V is the distance that the load can lift steadily in the next minute).
11. Scrap standard for wire ropes: The inspection and scrapping standards for wire ropes are implemented in accordance with CB/T5972-xx "Practical Specifications for Inspection and Scrapping of Wire Ropes for Electric Hoist Machinery with Hoisting Wire Rope".
12. Sufficient lubricating oil must be maintained during the use of electric wire rope hoists, and the lubricating oil should be kept clean and should not contain impurities and dirt.
13. When oiling the wire rope, a stiff brush or a small wooden piece should be used. It is strictly forbidden to oil the working wire rope directly by hand.
14. When the electric wire rope is not working, it is not allowed to hang heavy objects in the air to prevent permanent deformation of the parts.
15. During use, if a fault is found, the main power supply should be cut off immediately.
16. Special attention should be paid to the condition of wearing parts during use.
17. After a 10-20 ton hoist runs continuously for a long time, it may power off by itself. This belongs to the overheating protection function of the motor. It can be lowered at this time. After a while, the motor can continue to work after cooling down.
Dejun Crane can provide customers with electric wire rope hoists according to customers' needs. If you need electric trolley type electric wire rope hoists, please contact us freely.