Crane hook is an important part to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. Understanding the detection and scrapping standards of Crane Hook can better ensure the lifting safety.
The Specific Methods Of Crane Hook Inspection Are As Follows：
1. Check whether the surface of crane hook is in good condition.
2. Check whether the anti decoupling device of crane hook is in good condition.
3. Check whether the thread and surface of crane hook are intact and free of corrosion.
4. Crane hook shall be inspected regularly, at least once every half a year
5. The new crane hook shall be subject to load test at 1.25 times of the rated load (dynamic load test and static load test can be carried out simultaneously with the crane), and the test time shall not be less than 10 minutes.
6. After the crane hook is tested, check whether the crane hook is cracked, broken or deformed.
Crane Hook Taboo
We Should Discard The Crane Hook And Then Replace It. If The Crane Hook Has The Following Conditions:
（1）Cracks on crane hook；
（2）The dangerous section of crane hook is worn up to 10% of the original size；
（3）After the crane hook is unloaded from the inspection load, the increase of opening degree shall not exceed 0.25% of the original opening degree without any obvious defects and deformation；
（4）The torsion deformation of the hook body of the crane is more than 10 °；
（5）Plastic deformation of dangerous section of crane hook or neck of crane hook；
（6）Crane hook thread corroded；
（7）When the hook bushing of crane hook is worn to 50% of the original size, the bushing shall be replaced；
（8）When the spindle of the hook of the crane is worn to 5% of the original size, the spindle shall be replaced.
Crane Hook Offering Of Dejun Hoist and Crane
DJCRANES have professional engineer team can help you to customize the crane for your workshop and plant. If any requirements please do not hesitate to Contact Us. The perfect service is waiting for you!